Could i be pregnant?

hey im new 2 this site, can any 1 advice me on when its best 2 take a test, im 20 an my periods range between 20-28 days, an now im 10 days late, i have not been stressed an im healthy but i hve taken 2 tests an both have been negative, i have experienced lower back pain here and there, and been feeling tierd alot, and also sick now and again, but havnt been sick, i dnt understand this, did i test to soon? im with my partner and we have been having regular unprotected sex 4 3 months, my last period was 21st of april it is now 29th of may...can any 1 help? thankyou

harlotte20

Asked by harlotte20 at 10:14 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• you are still in and age where you are not ovulating regularly. a cycle that varies between 20-28 days is not a regular cycle.

have a doctor issue a blood test to make sure if you are pregnant.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:16 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Sounds like you could be. You'd be due around the same time as me! I'd go to your local health department and let them do a test (for free). At-home tests never worked for my mom. Also, get on a prenatal vitamin just in case.
    mrsjon

Answer by mrsjon at 10:17 AM on May. 29, 2011

• IM HAVING ALL THE SAME SYMPTOMS AND I TESTED AGAIN THIS AM AND IT IS STILL FAINT POSTIVE. I TESTED ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO AND NEGATIVE. I AM DUE FOR AF ON THURSDAY. SOUNDS LIKE U AND I ARE IN THE SAME BOAT. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TAKING HPT. I HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 4 TO 6 WEEKS TO GET A STRONG POSITIVE. YOU COULD BE THE SAME WAY. I SAY WAIT 3 DAYS THE TEST AGAIN. AND U DONT HAVE TO BUY THE HIGH DOLLAR TESTS. BUT DONT USE FIRST RESPONSE. SOME PEOPLE LIKE THE DOLLAR TREE TESTS I CAME UP NEGATIVE ON THEM. MY COUSIN AND I WERE EXPERIMENTING WITH THEM I WAS 8 MONTHS AND SHE WAS 2 MONTHS MINE STILL CAME UP NEGATIVE BUT HERS WAS POSITIVE. WE DID IT LIKE 8 TIMES ALL NEGATIVE BUT I WAS 8 MONTHS! SO TRY AGAIN IN 3 DAYS.
    allgirlsmom31

Answer by allgirlsmom31 at 1:06 PM on May. 29, 2011

• thanks 4 your comments, i did another test and it was negative....IM NOW 11 DAYS LATE i used an online calculator and it said if i was pregnant it would meen im already 5-6 weeks, as my 1st day of my last period was 21st of april.. it is now 30th of may lol im goin to wait another week to test at the doctors, but im still getting abit of tuggin pain in my pelvis an my back, here an there, an feelin abit sick some times at night, or in the morning..it comes and goes, i just hate not knowing...im also taking folic acid tablets every morning, i have been doing tht for 10 days now just incase :)
    harlotte20

Comment by harlotte20 (original poster) at 8:41 AM on May. 30, 2011