acrylic nails?

well i decided since my hubby goes and buys fishing cr*p all the time that i am going to get my nails done as my spending routine!
how long do acrylic nails last? what are refills? and what would i say if i want pink tips or white tip acrylic nails?
whats pink and white? are those the fake nails too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Yep pink and white is also a fake nail ...the refills depends on how fast your nails grow and how well you take care of them White tips are a french manicure look. They all generally last about 3 weeks to a month before needed to be filled in again.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:54 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• its varies on where you go how much the fills are. but i dont think its worth it to get fills. because they dont look as good. i just take em off and get new ones all together. if you go to a good place, my nails have lasted like a good 6 weeks.. maybe a little more.

i just tell them. "i want a full set with white acrylic tips. (or pink tips)" I thinkwhite looks better though. yes they are both fake nails.

theyll probably ask yu throughout getting them done if you want certain things like color added, or glitter, or liguid gel etc. you dont have to get any of them you can just get them white if youd like. but i personally like the Liguid gel. its a gel they put on after your nails are finished that makes them shinier and look better in my opinion.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:54 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• oh its a clear liquid gel it has no color..

and i dont know why i kept spelling liquid with a "G"/... i guess im really tired lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:56 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I don't get the pink and white tips I just get the regual acrylic tips and they i bring my own color or choose one of there colors. I get them refill every 3 or 4 weeks.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• If you decide to get acrylics make sure you can do it often! They look nice until you don't have money to maintain them. It also leaves your nails weak weak weak.

I get mine short and rounded when I do but I typically just get a manicure.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 8:23 PM on Dec. 16, 2008