Vent the last thing that pissed you off.

My boyfriend said we were going to go fishing today and kayaking, but instead we are going on his motorcycle. I love to ride but we have been riding everyday lately and the kids can't go with us, I thought we were all going to go and have a little BBQ too, I am mad.

RedDahlia82

Asked by RedDahlia82 at 10:18 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• The last thing that truly pissed me off was the fact that I said to do something 3 times over the course of 2 says and it didn't get done and I had to suffer for it. Before that it was that my Mother's day gift hadn't been made and it still hasn't.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:21 AM on May. 29, 2011

• awww Im sorry! The last thing that pissed me off was a sheriff pounding on my door at 3am with my drunk son in the back seat of his car asking me if I wanted my son to come home or go to jail for underage drinking. I sent him to jail.

Answer by gemgem at 10:21 AM on May. 29, 2011

• aw i don't like it when plans change. bummer, sorry. well, mine is nothing like that. i got pissed off last night, after being out all day from 4:30am to 11:00pm, ready to get into bed and crash and when i got there, our dog had pooped in the bed. i was hella mad. dh cleaned it up quickly though so i wouldn't have to deal with it. i think he could see i was a little peeved LOL
    pmg1030

Answer by pmg1030 at 10:22 AM on May. 29, 2011

• way to go gemgem! that took guts IMO
    pmg1030

Answer by pmg1030 at 10:23 AM on May. 29, 2011

• you should be mad. Do what you want to do.
    studentteach

Answer by studentteach at 10:26 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I'm mad for the fact that a couple my parents have helped to get on their feet are trying to get more outta them than the couple needs. The couple has a car that has 50k miles on it and think it has too many miles so they are trying to a 2010 sion with 18k miles. Ridiculous I tell you. They're barely making it on their own right now as it is. Most of it is because they don't have their priorities in order. Ugh!! Plus the couple has tried to start drama with me on fb.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:27 AM on May. 29, 2011

• My dad had to co-sign the first vehicle and they want him to co-sign on the second which they can't afford which I mentioned earlier.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:29 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I'm irritated that a post I made in one of my groups was totally misinterpreted. It's not really that big of a deal but the people who disagreed with me came across totally judgmental and sanctimonious and it irked me.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 10:32 AM on May. 29, 2011

• The last thing that pissed me off was my SO making incredibly critical comments...again. I've told him before that I don't like it and that it hurts, but he just keeps right on doing it. I love him, but I'm starting to get to the point where I want to say screw it. If I can't do anything that makes him happy, then when the hell is the point?
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:40 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I hate to show my behind to get DH to go out and get me something. I'm seven weeks pregnant. I am feeding HIS child. I can't help cravings! My stomach doesn't feel like taking certain things. (I know I sound bratty, but I'm pg for crying out loud!)
    mrsjon

Answer by mrsjon at 10:42 AM on May. 29, 2011