Potty training

my son is 2 and he tells me when he has to go to the bathroom but most of the time he has already gone or he just sits there and does nothing...i need a little help..

hismommy6509

Asked by hismommy6509 at 10:41 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• you may have to randomly say ok time to go potty like if he has had something to drink try like 30-60 min later just say hey its time to go potty. in between continue to ask but still take him before an accident. hope this helps good luck
    JuJu389

Answer by JuJu389 at 3:13 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I haven't gone through potty training yet but I used to watch my nephew when he was going through potty training. I would ask him if he had to go and he would always say no. Then I would ask him if maybe he wanted to try anyway. He usually agreed to, and he usually actually had to go. This totally eliminated bed-wetting accidents in my guest bed that my SIL warned me of whenever I took him overnight. He never once had an accident at my house.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 9:23 PM on May. 29, 2011

• thank you i will try that :)
    hismommy6509

Comment by hismommy6509 (original poster) at 9:47 PM on May. 31, 2011