I need advise

my aunt adopted someone... he has a twin brother and he was not adopted by her. i claim the one she adopted as my cousin but i cant stand his brother and i dont even go to my aunts anymore because he lives there.. am i being childish ? there is a whole lot more to the story but it is alot to put out there

hismommy6509

Asked by hismommy6509 at 10:44 AM on May. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• How old are the boys? I'd think that has a lot to do with the situation. Without knowing the whole story I'm afraid I can't give a straight answer. (Not trying to be nosy, just being honest.)
    mrsjon

Answer by mrsjon at 10:49 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Childish? No. Are the brothers young children? You can like or not like anyone you choose.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:49 AM on May. 29, 2011

• being children you need to be as nice as you can, who knows what these kids have really gone through, theres probly some underlying reasons for his actions
    dawna35

Answer by dawna35 at 10:51 AM on May. 29, 2011

• no they are grown men they are 24...she adopted dustin when he was 14. but bj (his twin) thinks he is better than everyone he lies about everything. he says he has 2 jobs is on college has all kinds of nice cars ect ect. but he has nothing he lives on my aunts couch while the one she adopted has his own place with a good job and all that... i just cant stand people that act that way and i prefer not to be around him
    hismommy6509

Comment by hismommy6509 (original poster) at 9:44 PM on May. 31, 2011