What are your plans for Memorial day?

For us not much. I am working in the garden, and maybe playing in the pool with the kids. I might cook out but I am not sure yet.

Asked by gemgem at 11:07 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Holidays

• relaxing day at home w/the family
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 4:13 PM on May. 30, 2011

• We are at Mount Rushmore and it is raining cats & dogs. We are going to ake the 1880 train into Hills City here son and hope that the rain lets up so we can actually see what we came for if not we'll try for tomorrow before we leave here. I hope it wasn't a wasted expensive trip for nothing.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:09 AM on May. 29, 2011

• My parents are in town for funerals in Joplin so I will be able to see them. It's too hot for a cook out so I've got some ribs going in the crock pot for dinner tonight. My MIL also invited herself to our house for an extended visit, I think she's leaving Tuesday, but it just keeps getting later (first it was Saturday, then Monday, now Tuesday - I'm just hoping she's gone before the middle of June).
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:10 AM on May. 29, 2011

• going to a party with people my own age "low 20s", beer, burgers, fire, it's going all night
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:15 AM on May. 29, 2011