Is it normal to feel your baby kick at the bottom of your stomach all the time? adult content

I feel like I have pressure on my bladder sometimes . And sometimes I feel like she is hitting or laying on things inside me and it hurts a little like sometimes in my back or side. Also is it normal for your legs to feel kinda uncomfy sometimes , like when I'm sitting down sometimes I feel like I just wanna stretch them out. sometimes I just feel like I dont even want to do anything sexual with my partner lately and just feel disgusted (not by him though). I have been feeling a little crampy lately I am only 24 weeks pregnant so is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I feel my baby moving at the bottom too but other places also... leg cramps and discomfort are also normal and sometimes all you can do is kick back and relax... it might just be a stage to go through hopefully it will get better... drink lots of water...
    AyamiLove

Answer by AyamiLove at 12:29 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I have had the same things as well. I started feeling the kicking down low right around 20 weeks. It may be braxton hicks that you are feeling so take it easy, less stress and your body weight in water. I haven't felt like being all that intimate with my bf since I started feeling my baby move. I'm 41 weeks and now sex is repulsive, just because I just feel gross and too big. But it's normal. And Congrads!!
    chelcie_1

Answer by chelcie_1 at 11:55 PM on May. 29, 2011

• yes. pregnancy is very uncomfortable. and they don't just kick. they punch and move all different parts of their body lol.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:43 PM on May. 30, 2011