How can i get green colored bubbles out of my carpet?

I have scrubbed for hours and even shampooed the area the area to the point of the carpet looks very worn. It says that they r washable but it just will not come out of my carpet. it did come off of the walls easily but i think that i am gonna have to call in the professionals. Any suggestions or someone who has dealt with this. BUYERS BEWARE!

hollieshobbie

Asked by hollieshobbie at 11:10 AM on May. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• maybe let it soak in shout for like mayube few minutes and keep doing that and that might help?
    wildcatsgurl06

Answer by wildcatsgurl06 at 11:16 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Oxyclean
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:17 AM on May. 29, 2011

• washable my ass omg. yeah these stained our deck, and i won't let my mom blow them for my boys unless theyre wearing black shirts or no shirts/pants at all (which thanks to the cold weather, hasn't been but once) I would try oxyclean. any thing with a citrus base in the cleaner is wonderful. theres a brand of vacuum called kirby, their carpet sprays are amazing, (citrus based) good luck
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:46 AM on May. 29, 2011

• lol dont feel bad we bought the purple ones and it completely ruined the shirt my dd had on.. its a horrible product!

try resolve with some soap and water and a scrub brush... good lucj though because i couldn't get it out dd's shirt after trying a number of things :(
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:51 AM on May. 29, 2011

• magic eraserfor the walls? if that doesn't work try toothpaste(has to be paste, not gel) for the walls. One time I had permenent marker on my fridge and the paste is what finally got it off.  Don't know what to say for the floor.

Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 12:20 PM on May. 29, 2011

• We will not be getting those!! Washable my a$$.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 2:04 PM on May. 29, 2011