How is the weather where you are at?

Here, it's getting ready to rain, thru Tues. PM. My dog is flipping out. I think he needs a Valium.

pupmom

Asked by pupmom at 2:14 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am in MN and we just got 6 inches white stuff last night. Already had 9 on the ground. We are getting snow everyday for the rest of the week through the weekend. Woke up this morning and it was 3 degrees. Looking at a high of 20. I love the cold and snow, though. I am a January baby.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:09 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• It is just chilly out where I am.
    Blondie661

Answer by Blondie661 at 2:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• its rainin here!! they snow for the weekend..so im lookin forward to that! i hope theyre right!!!!!!!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:20 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Chilly here in So. Cal., kind of overcast and sprinkles for like 2 minutes, I swear I don't know whether to wash my car or put away the bike and anything else that can't get wet! I kind of like the cool breeze though, that's when I do some yardwork that I hate to do in the heat.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:52 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Anybody in WA? It's cold and wet here. We are expecting an ice storm this weekend, yuck! But I am hoping for a white Christmas!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 5:02 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Cold ground coverd with snow and more snow on the way. I'm in WV winters are hell here. It's only Dec and I'm tired of driving on ice and snow already.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 5:33 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Here in So. Illinois it's 45 and raining!
    bagjmama

Answer by bagjmama at 6:14 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• well im wearing shorts and a tank top the only cold place here is my house sigh.....wish i can wear some winter clothes oh well
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 6:56 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Winter storm warning here. All schools are closed. Northwest Michigan is where I am at.
    calal93

Answer by calal93 at 7:07 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Supposed to be int he 20's and snowing today, and then up to 60 again by Saturday! No wonder everyone is sick!
    bubbas_mama

Answer by bubbas_mama at 7:14 AM on Dec. 9, 2008