My bf's Birthday is coming up and wanted to plan something special for him, have any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• TAKE HIM OUT TO A BAR.... (sorry for caps)
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 2:39 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Do something he would never expect, have a co-worker of his deliver and invitation to a picinic at a special spot after work and have a surprise party outdoors or kidnap him from the parking lot at work and take him to something he likes to do. additonal ideas....rent a jacuzzi suite, go to races or sports, make him an appointment for a massage, I just asked my SO what guys want, he said " if a man answered honestly , we wouldn't want to hear it. "guy time" . He said if you have a child, a couple of father / child tickets to a game. Otherwise golfing or a weekend stay at a resort for he and buddies..... :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:59 PM on May. 29, 2011