Help !!!!

There was a lice outbreak at my daughter's school. I have been checking her nothing yet. When the outbreak occurred she was not there. But I sent her Friday and one of the mom told me she sent her daughter on Wed and found the eggs on Friday night. My question is there any product out there that helps you find the eggs? I plan to soak her hair in olive oil tonight for a couple of hours in case there is the mother already there, I know it won't kill the eggs if they are there any suggestions about prevention will be great. Thanks everybody. :)

Jaxs23

Asked by Jaxs23 at 11:27 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Health

• OK try this lice does not like clean hair because it can not stick to it. So try to wash her every other day and keeping it put up with moose or hairspray in it and this should help prevent it. there is always going to be a possibility that she may get lice but this should be a huge help thats what my mom used to do to us when we were growing up it worked. Also if she gets soak her head in rubbing alchohol for a few hours and put a shower cap on this is supposed to smother them.
    lizzie30

Answer by lizzie30 at 11:43 AM on May. 29, 2011