How do you react if

if your SO wants us t hang out with his friend that he's slept with 2 years ago
forget about the past? or say no
it's sort of awkward for me but it's not like i can tear their friendship apart..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• If he was with me and their relationship was long over I would have no issue with it. I guess it would also depend on if that person was now with someone else and if they had shown zero interest in him too.

Answer by gemgem at 11:36 AM on May. 29, 2011

• ~*Hell No*~... just me, but... pass
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:37 AM on May. 29, 2011

• No thanks! Been there, done that and NO
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 11:38 AM on May. 29, 2011

• she doesn't have a bf and probably never will lol
    but she's a slut! and yes flirts with pretty much every guy, including my SO
    i don't know if she's over him, i don't see why she would be
    so do i really have the right to say they can't be friends?
    seems controlling and it would seem to him like i don't trust him...i do, so i don't want him to think it's cuz of that

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:41 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I would not be okay with that....especially if I was not around. Too risky and very disrespectful to you!
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 11:47 AM on May. 29, 2011

• AWKWARD no matter how much trust you have in each other. I mean I could do it but would I want to? hmmmm
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:50 AM on May. 29, 2011

• id say sure where are WE ALL going.. its okay to maintain a friendship but make sure its not excluding you
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:57 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I wouldn't have a problem with it unless I felt my DH couldn't be trusted , but my dh is very open and honest so I have no reason to not trust him & he is friends with his exs.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:02 PM on May. 29, 2011

• No thanks. My husband has a friend (male) that has done meth and other drugs in the not-to-distant past. I've made it absolutely clear to him that I do NOT like this guy, nor do I approve of him at all. The guy has no clue as to why I don't like him, even though I've told my husband exactly why. Supposedly my husband has been a good influence on this guy and helped him to clean his act up and blah blah blah. Yes, my husband still hangs out with him, but never at our house or anywhere near me or our kids.

My situation is slightly different because the friend is male, not female. But the theory is the same.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:46 PM on May. 29, 2011

• lol im friends with my SO's ex girlfriends....well at least im really good friends with one of them, im polite to the other one....dont like her all that much though
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 1:27 PM on May. 29, 2011