How would this make you feel? What would you do or say? adult content

DH complains about the amount of time you spend on the computer yet when everyone is in bed he gets on the computer and is on it till 1-2 in the morning. But if you say anything he blows up and yells at you

he is only on here after the boys and I have gone to bed most of the time but last night he got on around 6 PM and was on here till 1:30 this morning(which makes me more suspicious then ever); but I have found in the past if I say anything that he throws it in my face that HE is the one that pays the bills and everything and HE can do whatever he pleases. 

He even commented this morning that all he was going to do all day was lay on his a$$ and I almost said to him "and why would today be any different then any other day, you do this every day" but I didn't I just bite my tongue and said nothing.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 12:08 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Id tell him people in glass houses should throw rocks. Id also remind him he is my husband not my father so if I want to get on the computer then I will.

Answer by gemgem at 12:13 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I would feel like it was a double standard and I would tell him well you have your time and I have mine. and last time I checked I wasn't a child who needed permission to use my computer but then again I am blunt like that, I would also tell him how much it hurt my feelings and he shouldn't bitch at me for something he does to.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:15 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I would find a way to talk to him about how much time he spends on the computer and how it bother you. also I would find a way to ask him why he's on the computer and why he has to be on it when the kids are in bed.
    alfa23

Answer by alfa23 at 12:14 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I would have said it,, IDK sounds like more going on than computer stuff,,,,YOU don't deserve to be treated poorly, no woman does.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:36 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I would have said it, I wouldn't have held back. I don't tolerate being yelled at because I'm not a child and I expect demand whatever my husband RESPECT me. I also wouldn't care about his computer use, we each have our own and what he does on his is up to him. That said however, I trust him. I'm sorry your husband treats you badly...you deserve to be treated well.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:40 PM on May. 29, 2011

• My dh has tried the i pay the bills crap and i simply said yes you do it very well but so does every other grown ass man in the world. If my dh kept throwing fits like that and didn't care about my feelings and scolded me like a 5 year old i'd tell him to kick rocks. That's just me because i've got other things to worry about than prying him away from a pc/video game/etc to make him participate with the kids. When my dh bought our new car he tried to hold it over my head and i told him i can walk. I'll be damned if a man tries to bully me. Marriage doesn't work like that.
    tattooedmama126

Answer by tattooedmama126 at 3:42 PM on May. 29, 2011

• If my husband tried the "I pay the bills" crap on me, he'd get a bill from me for every meal I cooked for him, every load of his laundry I washed, every bag of trash I had to take out....he needs to realize that you work every bit as hard as he does. Where is YOUR pay? That said, the Internet became a problem once before with me and my dh, so I had it disconnected for about 6 months. Now we are BOTH much more responsible. Sometimes the "techy" things need to be DISconnected so the two of you can connect as a couple.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 4:25 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Not me i would tell him like this....hey your on the computer as much as i am just at different times, so whats good for you is good for me. And just because he is the sole bread winner doesn't mean he can talk or treat you like dirt you have feeling just like he does, so don't sit around and be mistreated and if he wants to go, let him go....your be better off
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:44 PM on May. 29, 2011

• What would I say..... I would not tolerate it....

I would speak my mind over and over again if needed....

Sad to say but men are just plain stupid.

They don't realize how important they really are to a family dynamic.

Talk to him....tell him how his actions affect you and the family...

Men are like children...you know how sometimes you have to give the child a  vegetable 50 times before they will try it...

Hopefully your hubby wakes up and realizes that family is a team, and he need to be a team player.

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:22 PM on May. 29, 2011

• You have a very big problem which actually doesnt need more fuel to fire. His activity I thunk is not a good one. It rrqiires counceling. Which I think u should get it soon.
    Autiziumom

Answer by Autiziumom at 10:42 PM on May. 29, 2011