I really want a unique name for my baby girl who will be born In November!

So I had the names Ella Rose and Annalise Skye. Everyone liked Ella Rose, but its SO popular now. and Annalise is a really pretty name. But, Im starting to not like Skye.

So I put the two names together and got Ellalise Rose. Too tacky?? It SOUNDS really cute. and everyone likes it so far.
What do you think?

Immommy223

Asked by Immommy223 at 12:26 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Baby Names

• Meh, I'm not a fan of made up names. Annalise Rose sounds beautiful together
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:28 PM on May. 29, 2011

• What about November? I have never met anyone named that!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:34 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I really like Annalise. I also really like annalisa. I wouldn't combine the two fist names if it were me. Now another name I like inthe Ella vein is Eleanora. In fact Eleanora Rose would be pretty. AS the PP mentioned Annalise Rose is quite nice as well.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:35 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I like ellalise ...

and you are right about Ella being too popular.. just on my daughters t-ball team ( of 11 kids) there are 4 Ellas and two of the siblings of other kids are also named Ella ! lol...

It was funny because at the last game when we were all sitting in the bleachers one of the parents was chasing around 2 year old ella ( sister of one of our players) ... The mom goes " stop it ella !" .. and ALL the Ellas turn their head lol.. it was just funny to see that
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 12:35 PM on May. 29, 2011

• i also like the name Riley for a girl too :)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:37 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I think if you name her Ellalise she'll end up being called Ella anyway. I like Annalise.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 12:38 PM on May. 29, 2011

• If you're really struggling with a name, you might want to consider this baby name book. If you can't find anything in there you like, I'm not sure what to tell you. :)

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:24 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I think it would be fun to name her Autumn or November.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 2:15 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Not a fan of Ellalise even the spelling looks confusing. I love the names you have picked out though. Ella and Annalise are fantastic. I like the suggestion of Annalise Rose
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 3:45 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I prefer Annalise Rose. Ellalise just sounds weird and looks tacky.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:25 PM on May. 30, 2011