I don't think...

I am pregnant with my second child after being told I wouldn't have any kids(so blessed)... but after this one I don't think I want anymore... so I need a birth control... what is the best in your opinion?...

AyamiLove

Asked by AyamiLove at 1:05 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Health

• in my opinion i say the pill.. the pill has been around a lot longer then anything else. Ive seen people have problems with the patch, nuva ring and with the iud... the only other BC that i know about and never heard any complaints about is the depo shot.. its really what ever you feel right. if u dont want any more at all and you know it.. get your tubes tied.. in the long run you can get untied.
    Anonymous

• i have an iud its paragard, i believe, its copper. its good for 10 years and has no horomons. I have had mine in for almost 3.5 yrs and no problems with it at all. you just have to check and make sure its still in place once a month, the doc will show you how
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 2:40 PM on May. 29, 2011