Tired...

I am pregnant and I haven't had any cravings but I am tired of eating the same things... any ideas?...

AyamiLove

Asked by AyamiLove at 1:08 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• try something you used to like
    yung_mommie313

Answer by yung_mommie313 at 1:16 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Ayami, why not go to a Farmers Market in your city? This is the season for them. Maybe seeing and smelling all the colors, varieties, shapes, and sizes of fresh fruits and vegertables will give you some inspiration for creative meals! Many have bread and cheese artisans, fragrant  herb bunches...all kinds of cool stuff!  For some reason, farmers markets are touted as places to shop for elitists but nothing could be farther from the truth. (Well, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban did buy spaghetti squash from my husband's table.). We organic farm and it is really fun to be a part of the buzz for fresh, clean living! Why not go to one with an expectation that you will find lots of yummies to pull you out of food doldrums and boredom kingdom?

DrMomessentials

Answer by DrMomessentials at 1:37 PM on May. 29, 2011