How often did you give gas drops to your little one per day?

It says you can give them after each feeding or just before bedtime. About 2-3 times in a 24hr period she deals with painful gas that keeps her up when she's tired. I feel weird giving her those drops all day, so I've only been giving them to her before bedtime. I just wanted to know if it's common for people to use them all day and how much they actually help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i had this trouble with my little one too , I used to do the drops in every feeding and it seem to help him burp alot after his feedings , I also would brew up some chamomile tea and give them that before bedtime it helps with gassy feeling and sooths them too. so it was perfect , my mom used to put the tea in our milk bottles she said when we were little ones , she is the one that told me about the tea
    barrerajuls

Answer by barrerajuls at 1:24 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Did you notice a significant difference when you used the drops at every feeding compared to when you didn't? I just want to know if it's worth it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:37 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I used this stuff called gripe water and it helped...
    AyamiLove

Answer by AyamiLove at 1:45 PM on May. 29, 2011

• i love the gripe water. it worked wonders on my DS. i give the gas drops to him just when I see him miserable and grunting and turniing red
    kristianmommy

Answer by kristianmommy at 3:43 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Are all brands basically the same?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:58 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I never used them. Are you sure your baby really needs them? Are you sure they are harmless? No infant should ever be given tea in a bottle. I am a grandmother and we knew 30 years ago that babies shouldn't be given tea. Just because someone tells you that is what they did doesn't make it safe.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:57 AM on May. 30, 2011