My SO Got PISSED

because one time like a month ago I was posting something and asking everyone's opinions. It was about him. Well apparently he was standing behind me reading it at the time. It wasn't bashing him-just asking what you guys thought about my ring being 1/3 of the cost less than his ex wife's-WHICH I might add doesn't bother me. (What actually bothered me was the fact that she wanted to sell her ring to him for me, but he did tell her no) Anyway, that's neither here nor there. He's all ticked off at me for posting stuff like that. Does your SO get mad at that crap?

emmyandlisa

Asked by emmyandlisa at 1:22 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Mine wonders why I spend time on here when I get aggravated at some of the ignorant answers/questions. It's my debate fix ... I miss my old debate boards.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:25 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Was he mad because you posted it or because you thought/said it? I don't think mine would care either way.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:25 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I only go on this site when dd is working late, I dont post anything personal on FB though as he does not like that.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 1:25 PM on May. 29, 2011

• It wasn't on fb, it was on here. He was mad because he thought the ring cost thing bugged me and because I was talking about our personal crap.
    emmyandlisa

Comment by emmyandlisa (original poster) at 1:27 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Well, I don't post a lot of personal stuff, but I can't see it bothering him that I post something looking for the opinions of a bunch of strangers and people we will never ever see in real life. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:36 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I have too much love and respect for my husband to publicly post something personal about him that he may find upsetting. The opinions of strangers online mean nothing to me compared to him.

I have to wonder... did you stop to consider how your husband would feel about this question before posting it, knowing that he found the last one about him upsetting?
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 1:40 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Not really, I did it as anon, none of u know me or where I live so it didn't bother me lol.
    emmyandlisa

Comment by emmyandlisa (original poster) at 1:51 PM on May. 29, 2011