Does anyone work for Ameriplan?

So i am wanting to work from home immediately and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this company? Is it legitimate and a real potential for income?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• BUMP (I want to know this too!)
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 1:43 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I haven't worked for Ameriplan... HOWEVER before signing up with them I would also look into Xpress Healthcare. They're similar, however Ameriplan does not offer services in several states, and in some states they only have a handful of providers. I lived in Utah when I first heard of Ameriplan and they had no one that provided services in my town, and the population was over 100,000. When I moved to Wyoming they didn't provide services there at all, and the same for North Dakota (where I'm at now). On the other hand Xpress Healthcare has several providers in the town I live in now, which has about 15,000 people. I work with neither company, though I am considering Xpress Healthcare.

Good luck!
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 1:46 PM on May. 29, 2011

• miss_lisa- Never heard of it. Where did you find them?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:03 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Another mom on here. But it was awhile ago. I'll see if I can't find her profile and post a link to it here for ya.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 3:36 PM on May. 29, 2011

• http://www.cafemom.com/home/WAH_Mama

There ya go.:)
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 3:37 PM on May. 29, 2011

• bump cause i have no clue
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 9:52 PM on May. 29, 2011

• OK never personlly worked for AP but I know upwards of 50 that have. They changed all the rules last year making it much harder to make a decent payout....my GF was in it for 4 years and doing very very well and left b/c of all the changes what they used to make compared to the 30% they were not going to walk away with.

I work for PrePaid Legal Services and I work about 20 hours a week, they are THE MOST LEGITIMATE company you will find..right down to publicly trading ont he NYSE and listed with FORBES top 100 Small business list in the entire US...US Chamber of Commerce #1 for both Business and Compensation plan, Money mag, Fortune, Wallstreet Journal etc. BBB A+ rated.
    I am paid Daily Direct Deposit and I work about 20 hours a week for a FT income. I am also ont he #1 fastest and largest growing team in the country.
    ONLY UNTIL TOMORROW AM (TUES the 31st) I will be helping just 2 more people get started Nearly free
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 2:34 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I used to do Ameriplan. A previous mom mentioned that the comp plan changed, and it was harder, and I'd have to say that's correct. My team started to leave and I lost a lot of the income I had. It is a good company, and yes, it's legit. There are some things about their policies and comp plan that I just don't think work very well with retention.

I'm with a company now that is very different, the comp plan is generous, and we are allowed to take a customer or new team member and give them to a teammate who needs it to reach their next promotion. Ameriplan doesn't allow that. Plus it helps having a company paid BMW to motivate you as well ;)
    SherryMalcom

Answer by SherryMalcom at 4:45 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I work with them and they are legit and I enjoy the services for myself as well
    www.freedomathometeam.com/DAvia
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 4:36 AM on Aug. 18, 2011