Any body told a boy at scan and......

turned out to be a girl? or the other way round girl turned out to be a boy?.

beshow2

Asked by beshow2 at 1:27 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I hear stories of this happening all the time.
    It also happened to my MIL though this was 16 years ago. She was told several different times that she was going to have a boy. When she delivered, Daniel turned into an Emma rofl.
    The day she left the hospital they had to spend it returning all the boy items and buying girl stuff.
    Anonymous

• Happened to my SIL.. They told her girl.. well she was a boy :) Yep, had to take everything back to the store. That child is 7 now so it wasn't that long ago.. It does happen.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:21 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Yes, at 22 weeks we were told a boy. Didn't go crazy, we already had a girl so we had a bunch of neutral stuff, bought just a few things and didn't have a nursery, etc. Born a girl, DH had to dig out the baby stuff and get out an outfit to take her home in.
    Anonymous

• My mother was told I as going to be a boy... which I'm obviously not!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 5:14 PM on May. 29, 2011

• One of my good friends was told a girl and that girl is deffinately a boy. She felt like he was a boy the whole time though even though she was told a girl and never bought girl stuff. Thank goodness.
    1Mady

Answer by 1Mady at 12:33 AM on May. 30, 2011