I'm curious. If there was a FREE workshop in your community on how to use essential oils for first aid and/or personal use, would you go?

If not, why? Let's say you had those 2 hours free in your schedule and you had a babysitter. I'm curious to know why you would choose to go or why you would
not go.

DrMomessentials

Asked by DrMomessentials at 1:45 PM on May. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• yes, but I have already studied that. But it would be nice to do it in a group setting, and perhaps learn something new. But my first aid kit isn't just essential oils, but homeopathic and tinctures, as well as your basic first aid kits.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 2:02 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I would go provided I was free. Most weekends though, I have booked with going to Girl Scout events or providing or attending trainings.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:06 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I would go. I do everything holistically, no medications or any immunizations or anything. And since I have a small farm, I would really like to see one given on how to treat animals this way too.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 5:11 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Probably not. I have a ton on my plate and if I had a free two hours I would read or write, adding another interest is too much right now.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 11:06 PM on May. 29, 2011