How accurate are pregnancy dreams?

Before I experienced any symptoms or missed period, I started having dreams where I was pregnant. Some of them, I just have a pregnant stomach. Some, I'm in the hospital being given my baby. Last night I had one where a lady came to me telling me I was pregnant and handed me a sandwich bag full of pregnancy tests.
I'm just curious how many people have dreams like this starting before you even thought maybe you were pregnant or how many of those who did kept having them after finding out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I say if you have a reaccuring theme in dreams for more than 3 nights then you better check it out.. how i caught my ex cheating... go take a test...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 2:14 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Years before I was ever pregnant I knew my first born would be a boy, he's now 7 1/2. At that time, or shortly after, I also knew that my second wouldn't be as clear. I've never seen myself raising a girly-girl that's all into barbies and pink everything and fashion of the week and all that. Depending on time of conception and all that I would have either a girl or boy, but nothing nearly as clear as my son. My daughter is 4 and just as much of a tomboy as I ever was.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:17 PM on May. 29, 2011

• lots of women dream that they're pregnant. i've dreamed about it even when i wasn't sleeping with anyone. dreams are hallucinations, nothing more
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:21 PM on May. 29, 2011