Could I be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex two days after my last period ended. My fiance and I were not ready to be parents so I took the "day-after" pill. I got what I thought was my period a week after that. But I'm not sure. I've taken two pregnancy tests since then, both said negative. Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes. I just thought how tired I am of "Am I pregnant?"-questions on here.
    Just wait and see.
    Anonymous

• likely you may have been, and the morning after pill took care of it... buy another test or have blood work done, and invest in extra protection..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 2:18 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Well, what about your period was different? Or what is making you think you could be? Any symptoms? I guess it is a possibility, but since you had your period and are getting negative test, I wouldn't be too concerned.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:19 PM on May. 29, 2011

• ducking
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 2:22 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Yeah I would def... wait to take a test. And since you really didn't post any symptons not much we can do to help out.
    nurserymom

Answer by nurserymom at 2:28 PM on May. 29, 2011

• You had sex, period. Yes, you could be pregnant. If you're female, have all your reproductive organs, and have sex, you could be pregnant, regardless of anything else.
    Anonymous