First year Anniversary

me and my husbands first anniversary is coming up in 2 weeks. I really want it to be special. But we have a 7 month old daughter and no baby sitter. (hubby is in army just moved to alaska where we no noone) and so that kinda limits what we can do. but I also have no idea what to get him as a gift. I really really want it to be special, we have been through so much this first year. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you so much in advance

cmjt

Asked by cmjt at 3:17 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• put your daughter to bed run a bath with rose petals and candles tell him to come to the bathroom and then well you know,,,,,,, I hubby loves it when I pamper him
    proudmama9128

Answer by proudmama9128 at 3:34 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• You can't go wrong with a BJ coupon book! LOL. You type up coupons to redeem BJs anytime he wants one! All he has to do is present you with a coupon and you have to stop whatever you are doing and give him one! Nothing says I love you like 10 BJs whenever and wherever!...lol....hope you are not offended by this. Sorry if you are. My hubby loved them and our kids are too young to read them if they found them. So they were perfect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Dec. 9, 2008