Did/Are your child(ren) attending the same school/college/university you once attended too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on May. 29, 2011 in

• no i went to school in wi, mn and il. my little one is going to school in tx
    Jgreg

Answer by Jgreg at 2:16 PM on May. 29, 2011

• not mine I'm gonna send him/ her to the school near where I live
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 2:07 PM on May. 29, 2011

• No, we're on the other side of the country from where we went to school. We hated living in the Midwest and got out of there as soon as we could.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:10 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I went to the same High School as my mom but I've since moved out of that city so my daughter won't be going there...although that would have been neat lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:19 PM on May. 29, 2011

• My son went to the same school I went to for elementary school, but not the same grades. I wen to that school for 4th-6th grades, he went for Kindergarten and part of 1st grade, then we moved 6 months ago so now it's all new schools.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:22 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Yep! They will! I live in the same town as my mom and dad did i went to the same school as my mom!
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 2:27 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Yes my younger ones are attending the same grade school & my oldest is going to the same middle school I went to. but we now have a new high school and it will be new for them all.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 2:34 PM on May. 29, 2011

• No re: the same elementary school, junior high, and high school (though in high school, they do compete against my former high school).

Yes to college ... DS starts in the fall and will be going to my alma mater.
    Anonymous

• Kids are going to the same grade school DH went to, and will probably go to the same high school. We're not that far from where I went, but just far enough it's not really feasible. Neither of us went to college so no, they won't go where we went.
    Anonymous

• Elementary and High School---No
    Middle School--Yes
    College--HE will be chosing where he goes to college when the time comes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:42 PM on May. 29, 2011