My first pregnancy I am not sure if I am worried for nothing.

I am 14 wks pregnant and 3 days. The last two weeks I had fluttering movement from the baby. For the last 3 days I havn't felt anything. I am really not sure if I should be concerned or not. Is this normal?

myfirstbay2011

Asked by myfirstbay2011 at 2:50 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's normal. Don't worry about it.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 2:51 PM on May. 29, 2011

• it's normal that early..the fetus is still small enough that it could be moving like crazy and you maynot feel it it also depends on where it is positioned as well.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 2:52 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Totally normal. You can't expect consistent movement until maybe 20 weeks or so. Before that, the baby is so small, you don't even know where it is! I didn't even feel my first 2 at all till near 20 weeks, becaues they were hitting the placenta.

It's hard because you want that feeling constantly, but you'll get tired of it by the time your child perfects her stretching into your ribs :-)
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 3:11 PM on May. 29, 2011