What would you do with your dh if he treated you like this? (and your innocent)

My dh makes me sad sometimes bc of the way he thinks sometimes he jumps to conclusion and I am tired of it I am not out to do anything wrong towards him but yet he is still insecure of himself 15 yrs. later :(
I tell him it hurts my feelings when he acts this way I tell him he is a very good man in every way and still he hurts my feelings not just to hurt them, but when he thinks something stupid he believes it. I am just tired of it.
God I love him so much but can't handle this any longer he makes me say things to him that I really don't mean but I want him to hurt him too bc he hurts me I try to bite my tongue but I can't help it sometimes.
I don't want to leave just bc of him I just don't like the discomfort he puts me through...ugh!
He is just thinking too much about a lot of stuff... his kids from previous marriage, our little kids, bills, etc. and now this I don't know what else to do. I tell him he needs to chill out or he's gonna blow a gasket.
Venting...
Thanks ladies for listening!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• You need to tell him to make your feelings a priority as you do his.You love him and want your relationship to grow and you are not asking alot .Let him know how you do not have to be there with him so if he loves you he will listen, if not your outa there.
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 3:10 PM on May. 29, 2011

• "When he thinks something stupid he believes it"

Can I ask what exactly made you say this?
    And please answer when was the last time your dh say or did something nice for you?
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 3:24 PM on May. 29, 2011

• @MMXI
    Well for example yesterday I was reading on my IPad and I was just looking at celebrity kids pictures I got bored and decide to close it out but as he was passing me to go to the kitchen he swears I was looking at someone's bio and as soon as he passes by me he says I logged out...I'm like wtf!!!!
    And for your 2nd question he is always good to us only when he gets in his moods...arg!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:29 PM on May. 29, 2011