What is an ideal tattoo for symbolizing my baby??

kristianmommy

Asked by kristianmommy at 3:07 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I have an ankh on my right wrist..it's an egyptian symbol for life and fertility
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:08 PM on May. 29, 2011

• i have both of my kids birth symbols on the back of my neck, a crab for my son (cancer) and a lion in a heart for my daughter (leo)
    TaylorBaby

Answer by TaylorBaby at 3:17 PM on May. 29, 2011

• idk if youd want to do this or not but my boyfriend plans to get our sons feet and hands tattooed on his chest with our sons name either under them or in the middle of them.....im planning to just get our sons hands on my shoulder with his name and birth date :)
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 7:36 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I won't do it....but the baby foot prints are so pretty and look so much better than the portraits.
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 3:02 AM on May. 30, 2011

• i would recommend a portrait or if the baby is old enough have him/her draw something for you and have it tattooed with their name.
    didra

Answer by didra at 12:18 AM on Jun. 3, 2011