does this mean anything? if so what?

Ok im like 5 days away from my period. i am currently ttc. for some reason my cervix is low firm closed and wet. Shouldnt it be drying up by now? I have already ovulated, and i researched it and read that it could implicate pregnancy. can some one please help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Please don't take this the wrong way but don't get your hopes up. I am TTC also and I was cheking my cervical postition...well after I ovulated it came down and then went back up and stayed up. It was closed and I thought for sure I was pregnant! It stayed like that until the day my period started. I was crushed! The research said that it could mean an early sign of pregnanct but I guess I was wrong! I have read that CP is a very hard way to determine early pregnancy because the cervix changes a lot but it does it at different times in different women.
    I really hope that in your case you are pregnant! Good Luck and tons of Baby Dust!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 3:39 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• drying up how?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• it is supposed to be dry not wet. for some reason it is really really wet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• thank you so much. and thanks for the info.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Your welcome! Just hang in there and try not to think about it too much! And again GOOD LUCK!!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 3:47 AM on Dec. 9, 2008