Is wrong to judge without actually knowing what happened??

Im almost 18 years old. I have a 3 year old daughter named Kinsleigh and Ill be welcoming a baby girl in November.

My second daughter is a "rape" baby. I was in a relationship with her father and I didnt want sex. I had grown from my first daughter. So He drugged me, and raped me. I couldnt kill the second baby inside of me. Maybe it was fate that is going to bring her to me. I know what people think of me without knowing my story. They think im a slut, and a horrible mother for having another child at the age of 17. Maybe im too insecure about it. I dont know.

But I love my children. And with everyones help, I will welcome this second baby with open arms.

(Sorry that this is long. and its more of a vent. Im sorry, thankyou for your time!!)

Immommy223

Asked by Immommy223 at 3:35 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, it's wrong to judge period. Because we hardly ever know what actually happened in any case. Even if your 2nd baby was conceived in a more typical way, you still should be strong and not let people judging get the best of you. Do what's best for yourself and your children, don't worry about others, and you will be fine.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:52 PM on May. 29, 2011

• First of all your not a slut there are alot of women out in this world who have had children at a younger age than you and also from rape. Remember the baby is a inocent one and you need to love it as you love your other children....Don't feel sorry for yourself and cut yourself down.
    Move on and have a Happy healthy baby and love yourself
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:37 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I feel like you wrote this just to make yourself feel better...

Listen I am not for having babies at such a young age but stop worring about what others think.

You know who you are. Just be the best you can be....there is always room for improvement no matter how old you are.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:16 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I feel you are a very brave young woman to do what you are doing with the circumstances you have and will have to face in the future. All of us will be faced with judgement and critique from others our entire lives. Just face your reality the best you can and create a future both you and your children will be happy and proud of. After all you are the ones that will have to be on that journey not your judges. Live with pride and self respect. Enjoy the life you make!
    kdwiegandt

Answer by kdwiegandt at 8:51 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Nobody should judge. You are strong woman. Hold you head high.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:53 AM on Jun. 8, 2011