when you block a member can they still comment your questions?

There is a certain woman i dislike on here and is rude and gives cocky and irritating answers all the time. i know people have different opinions and thats fine but this one particular woman i just cannot take anymore!

So when you block someone can they still answer your questions??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Oh crap I hope you're not talking about me... But I think they can still answer your questions. They'll be blocked from looking at your profile, emailing you, and commenting anything on your page.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:16 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• There's no way that I know of. There's a couple people on the Adoption Q&A that I'd love to block, but I really don't think you can. If you can though, will you please let me know? LOL
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:22 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I don't think there is a way to block anyone from answering a question (although I think pp's are right, you can block them from posting on your profile). Too bad they don't have an ignore button so that you don't have to see anything that member posts.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• You can block a person from leaving comments on your profile go to privacy + settings and click on blocked users at the bottom of the menu. Just type in her name. Unfortunately it doesn't affect the public portions of the site just your profile, journals and photos. Still if someone is being way rude you can always report the response esp if they are posting anon.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 12:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2008