My breasts are tender and the little glands in the aerola are now large and sticking up like pimples but larger. Could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Maybe a sign of PMS'ing. Just because your breast tender does not mean you can be pregnant. Take a test hon, if you want to know.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 3:40 PM on May. 29, 2011

• atleast this one was nice to answer this question in a nice and positive manner. have you seen most of these jokers who reply with negativity? I mean hello this a place where everyone can ask a question and in return get a positive feedback. Have you ever heard the saying "If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all" And hon I am in the same predictament as you are in. My breast are kind of sore too, but I have three days till I get my period. so it could mean we are about to start any day now. Other wise we are going to have to wait for an actual missed period to find out the outcome.
    nurserymom

Answer by nurserymom at 3:49 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Take a test.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:05 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I can't test yet. I still have 8 days until my period. When I squeeze my breast, I get a liquid that comes out of the nipple...I also went to bed with heartburn! I know I'm being extra hopeful....but we want a baby so badly. We've been trying for over a year and were pregnant but lost the pregnancy. I'm just looking for the light at the end of my tunnel!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:56 AM on May. 30, 2011