How often do you brush your toddlers teefers?

i try to at least once everyday but sometimes forget! hes has spaced out teeth ... maybe its from the nook .. any pointers or advise to keep my sons teeth healthy and straight .. as a kid my were crooked my top teeth went kinda straight but my bottoms are crooked but dentist said it was from my wisdoms growing in front instead of straight up ... and i wasnt on any nook or sucked my thumb .. i hope my sons spaced out teeth fuse together over time ... any one else when kids with gap teeth ? that came together nice as they grew up? my son is 19 months by the way

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 4:04 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I am pretty sure that it is normal for toddlers teeth to be spaced out because they are not fully grown in yet, my daughters are also and she is 2 1/2. I brush her teeth twice daily. If you are worried about his dental health, one of the best things you can do is stay away from sugary foods like juice (if you have to give him some water it down), ect. and make sure you brush his teeth before bed time.
    Anonymous

• twice a day...
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 4:29 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Just in the morning, I really should do it twice a day though.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 5:08 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Twice a day :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 5:30 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Twice a day. Spacing between the teeth is very normal in toddlers - in fact I've seen very few who didn't have some space. You have several years before you have to worry about dental work! Just make sure you keep them clean and instill good dental habits now.

Answer by missanc at 7:06 PM on May. 29, 2011

• My son is 14 months and I brush his teeth at bathtime every night.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 9:21 PM on May. 29, 2011

• once in the morning and once at bathtime. he like to brush his teeth in the tub while he plays lol. i just have to do it first before i let him take over
    LeslieNBreaux

Answer by LeslieNBreaux at 9:35 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Twice a day
    Jannanet1

Answer by Jannanet1 at 9:29 PM on May. 30, 2011