I think it is time for me to start writing in a journal...

Since my husband deployed I have been getting super stressed out and letting the littlest things upset me. I really am wondering if writing in a journal would help me get me feelings out. Does anyone else write in a journal? Does it help?

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 4:08 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have one He's my Bff. it has helped me nowadays now DH's gone to training.
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 4:14 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I write in a Keel's Simple Diary. http://www.amazon.com/Simple-Diary-Vol-Royal-Blue/dp/3836512262/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1306700064&sr=8-1

I like it. I don't write in it every day, but it's nice to have something to jot down my thoughts and frustrations. My dh has been on 2 deployments so I know how stressful things can be, hope you find comfort in a journal!

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:16 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I have been doing it for years now, and it is a stress reliever, I get everything out in the journals and then I let it go.

Answer by older at 4:26 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Great idea--definitely a stress-reliever. It's great to write it all down, and fun to look back on it too.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 4:38 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I blog. I have been for almost 2 years. It's sooo theraputic. I love it. For some reason I can't keep a handwritten journal, but I can keep up with my blog
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 4:44 PM on May. 29, 2011

• i blog also. always makes me feel better to get everything out. thank you to your husband for all that he does for our country and bless you all, i don't think i could be as strong as you.
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 4:22 AM on May. 30, 2011