Had an answered removed for the first time by the CM team, have they ever removed one of yours?

Btw, it was a picture showing a utero surgery during 22 weeks and a little hand coming out and holding on to the doctor's hand and since it could be depicted as an abortion photo and that's not allowed it was removed so I understand their reasoning.

This is what they told me: (Which I hope I'm not breaking rules by showing it, if I am I apologize CM Team)

Graphic images, such as the one that you posted, is not allowed in the Answers section of CafeMom.

We don’t allow photographs, illustrations or other images depicting abortions. We understand the rationale for why moms might want to spread this kind of information, but CafeMom is not the right place to do this. Since your photo could be mistaken as an abortion photo, it has been removed.

GomezMami2908

Asked by GomezMami2908 at 4:25 PM on May. 29, 2011 in About CafeMom

• How in world could that picture even be remotely associated with an abortion? Wasn't it a surgery to correct a spina bifida defect? What an asinine decision to remove it. 

I had an answer removed when I chastised a mom for being a cold, hateful bitch to another mom who was a cop and had accidentally shot a child. The cop was very upset and this other mom said some very uncalled for remarks. Apparently, her remarks were okay, but mine, calling her on the carpet for them, was not.

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 4:54 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I've never had a question or answer removed. I do know the picture you're talking about, though, and I fail to see how it could be mistaken for an abortion photo. JMO, though.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 5:28 PM on May. 29, 2011

• That was the picture of baby Samuel. I read his story years ago. It's actually a pro-life picture.

But no, I've never had a question removed.
    mrsjon

Answer by mrsjon at 4:26 PM on May. 29, 2011

• no not me...but i have seen some answers on here that should of been
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:26 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Since when do they do abortions thru the abdomen??? I don't get why that was removed!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:27 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I did once with my original sn a few years ago. It was a debate question and I told someone to stop acting like a b*tch.

I thought stuff only got removed if someone reported it?
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 4:34 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Nicole and Spirited.. ditto, just the other day. She couldn't handle the truth and she reported me. Ironic that a commentor can pretty much be as rude as she wants, but you call her out with the b-word, and YOU get the heat. Doesn't quite fit, IMO.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:53 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Yeah, it was a pro-life picture but I guess it could have been seen either way so to keep it on the safe side it was removed.
    GomezMami2908

Comment by GomezMami2908 (original poster) at 4:28 PM on May. 29, 2011

• wow... okay that's odd
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 4:29 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I edited the question and posted what the CM Team messaged me, and I thought it was only if someone reported it too.
    GomezMami2908

Comment by GomezMami2908 (original poster) at 4:35 PM on May. 29, 2011