Your cure for blackheads!?

ive been getting a ton of blackheads lately! help!
i use foamingly clean facial wash by benefit and i use the mosturizer that goes with it. and its been great but this past week ive noticed a lot more blackheads.
whats your cure or favorite product (home remedies?? those would probably be cheaper haha)

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 5:38 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• the honest go gosh BEST CURE for it, is a healthier diet and drinking more water. Typically the biggest cause of acne or blackheads is poor diet and stress and hormones.. well diet you can correct easily enough. Also try going to a facial technician, they can tellyou the best products FOR YOUR individual skin type, from make up to cleansers, etc. (it's also a great way to destress), if within 6 weeks you aren't seeing ANY results, talk to your doctor, sometimes another underlying health issue can be causing you to break out, and you'll want a full check up to try to determine what the issue may be.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:35 PM on May. 29, 2011

• bump
    marieadams

Answer by marieadams at 5:40 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I use clean and clear blackhead eraser facewash. I love it!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 6:39 PM on May. 29, 2011

• honey

Answer by rkoloms at 7:18 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I swear by this and my customers do also AVONS Blackhead Eliminating Daily Cleanser, Astringent, & Mask. It will draw out those nasty buggers in no time. It's a great product and  you can get all 3 for under $20.

Good luck

Feel free to contact for more product information

Beauty2Makeup

Answer by Beauty2Makeup at 5:42 AM on May. 30, 2011

• @xxhazel thanks! my diet has been CRAP the last few weeks. I didn't tie two and two togethre, but now I have and I gotta do better :P thanks again!
    ElsaSalsaaa

Comment by ElsaSalsaaa (original poster) at 10:57 AM on May. 30, 2011