Please tell me if im wrong...

So we all know i dont like my ss bio mom. Due to all the drama she causes i do not and will not deal with her anymore. I purchased a cell phone for ss to use to make or recieve calls to his bio mom and her family it is 250 mins a month that i pay for i recently changed my house # and she text me saying i better give her the # but the kicker is she was clear last month saying we have no need to speak cz she deals with my hubby so i told her do not text or call my line its used for buisness and i stated she wont get my house # either she is telling me if her son is with me she should be able to call anytime for any reason as much as she wants um i dont feel the same she can call hubbys phone or ss phone if she cant reach them she can leave a message they will call her back .... am i wrong?

rinamomof2

Asked by rinamomof2 at 5:39 PM on May. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• I don't think you're wrong. I wouldn't give her the number either- she abused the privilege of having it before by aggravating/harassing you.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:13 PM on May. 29, 2011

• i think it depends. i mean, if my kids were somewhere else i'd want any number possible if there was an emergency or something. but you thnk shes just going to call to harass or something i wuoldn't give it to her. but if you could give it to her and she would never use it, only for emergencies, thats different.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 5:42 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I think as longs as you allow the son to call whenever he wants and she can still get a hold of your husband if there is an emergency then there is no reason for her to bother you. I think you should be civil for the sake of the child but you don't have to be best friends.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 5:42 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I don't see what the big deal is if she doesnt have the house number when she is able to contact her son on his cell phone when she wants and still able to contact dad on his.
    She sounds like a drama starter.
    I guess tho..if she were to take it to court, they may say she has right to access of the house number? I don't know. :/
    Eh, don't let her get under your skin. I'd try to ignore her as much as possible for trivial things such as that.
    Good Luck.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:44 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I totally agree with you I am dealing with kind of the same thing. She don't need your number if she has your husbands number and your step sons number. I don't know where you live but where I live as long as she has a contact number thats all the court looks at.
    diamondsky

Answer by diamondsky at 5:53 PM on May. 29, 2011

• well you never know when an emergeny may happen. I do not think your wrong but let's think about the child and put hr first. DH needs to handle that situation and stand up for you. You are his wife and that's that.
    Hang in there sister
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 6:24 PM on May. 29, 2011

• If it were my child I would want as many numbers and ways to contact him and whoever is with him whenever I needed to.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 11:02 PM on May. 29, 2011

• well to add more we dont even know her address she picks up and drops off plus she moves so much buy the time we do get her address she up and leaving to another place
    rinamomof2

Comment by rinamomof2 (original poster) at 6:09 PM on May. 29, 2011