Hey guys!

Just wanted to say hi I've got a lot of messages since I've been gone so figured I'ld post and let ya all know I'm still alive lol. My hubby lost his job we lost our apt. and are living with family technically homeless as my mom keeps reminding me but he's found work and we'll be out soon so I'll be back on in the next month. To those who have been wondering where I've been thank you. I posted this in debate because that's where I am most and to some my being here is a debate. I hope you all have been doing great can't wait to get back on

Asked by hot-mama86 at 5:40 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Hope everything works out for you!

Answer by babygirl0782 at 5:49 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Hey hot-mam86 ... I sympathize with you - been there once before. My DH lost his income nearly a year ago and was denied unemployment. I'm glad to hear that he found a job and that you will be back on your feet soon.

Best wishes!

Answer by -Eilish- at 5:55 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Good luck to you.

Answer by Carpy at 6:51 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I'm glad to hear things are turning around for you.

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:05 PM on May. 29, 2011

• good luck

Answer by angelrach86 at 8:12 PM on May. 29, 2011

• It's always great to hear "good" news, I am very happy for you and your family!

Answer by agentwanda at 9:36 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Good luck, I hope everything works out for you.

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:31 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Welcome back!

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 5:38 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Well, it doesn't sound like you are truly homeless - keep the faith and you will be in your own place soon!

Answer by tasches at 9:34 PM on May. 30, 2011