Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

How to get the hell out

My SO cheated on me when I was gone for 3 days to see my dying grandma. He straight up told me that he HAD to get some that night. Some girl called him when I was gone and while they were talking said some big freaky dude was knocking on her door, she was scared, and would he come over? So of course he fell for that shit and screwed her. Then, he always oogles at girls. He THINKS I stare at guys, which I don't. He will point at a guy and say "want to fuck him?" And I say no. Last night he was driving, pointed to a homeless guy holding a sign and said "want to fuck him?" I said sarcastically "sure" to which he immediately pulled over, kicked me out of the car and told me to go fuck that guy. I had to walk 7 miles home through really bad neighborhoods to get home. I have a job. I don't have enough to put first months and deposit down. I make just over to qualify for help. My church only helps in ways like if u make minimum wage and can't pay your power bill, they will help and have turned me down. (They have to, its the largest church in town and too many people need help.) There is one homeless shelter here and it kind of scares me because the last time I went there, a homeless guy hit on me and said nasty stuff to me in front of my daughter like "I know u play with yourself, let's do it" and other stuff. I just feel like I'm stuck. Any ideas?


Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • Do you have any family around that could help? Ugh, I am so sorry you are going through this. I wish I could lend a hand. If you have no family to help, there are womans shelters they will be there to help. Hugs!! I will be praying for you!

    Answer by amber1330 at 6:28 PM on May. 29, 2011

  • Is there some kind of women shelter around?
    I give you kudos for knowing a bad situation, and trying to get out it.

    Answer by babygirl0782 at 6:06 PM on May. 29, 2011

  • You should be able to walk into any public aid building (like WIC) and ask them for help to get out. Ask to speak with one of the councilors. They usually have a few on hand because this is one place where abuse can be addressed and most abusers don't want to go in there. Tell her EVERYTHING. It sounds like the beginning of a downward spiral for the two of you. You don't want to wait from making you walk home to the part where he slams you against the wall.

    Answer by cueballsmom at 6:51 PM on May. 29, 2011

  • There is emergency houding call your local shelter and they will help you GL Momma

    Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:55 PM on May. 29, 2011

  • Please contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-SAFE (7233)

    Answer by rkoloms at 7:19 PM on May. 29, 2011

  • You are never stuck it seem like you are making excuses....your boyfriend is a jerk and you need to get out. It might be hard for a while but things will look up but if you stay with this guy he will continue to treat you like dirt. And if my man put me out of the car it would be his last time because he would have to go or I would go.
    So the decision is yours, stay and be mistreated or go and struggle for a minute and he happy......

    Answer by dusty1962 at 7:27 PM on May. 29, 2011