Cell phone makes me mad!

My hubby of 4 years got his old cell fixed today. I am mad. Why? Because that phone to me represents his past! All his ex women called him on that phone. For the first year and 1/2 of our marriage we were stalked on it with late night call & hang ups all the time. One or more of his ex's could not handle that we were married and used to call me and him. I got rid of the phone they were stalking me on because it was ridiculous. I don't understand why he wants back his, I feel as though we should have left it in the past, what do you think?

gutterflower585

Asked by gutterflower585 at 6:19 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• i dont think your mad at the cell phone its self ur mad at the women and the fact they put u through hell with the phone so its a reminder of all that crap. I think you have a right now wanting it around, your husband needs to respect and try to understand where you are coming from. Try to meet somewhere in the middle. ask him to get rid of the cell phone and if he does he can get a new one??
    Anonymous

• You should have recycled it and bought him a new one. Get a new number so no one can call him.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 6:25 PM on May. 29, 2011

• did he get a new number?
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 6:29 PM on May. 29, 2011

• i just read what i wrote... i meant not wanting it around not now wanting it around, sorry
    Anonymous

• No he did not get a new number!!!
    gutterflower585

Comment by gutterflower585 (original poster) at 6:53 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Block the numbers?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:01 PM on May. 29, 2011

• if any of these women still have his number, they are nuts.. Just change his number or get him a new phone or both..
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 7:08 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Trust me these women are nuts, this went on well into our 2nd year of marriage, late night calls from private numbers and they would call and call until we had to take the phone off. I just don't think he understands how much it bothered me.
    gutterflower585

Comment by gutterflower585 (original poster) at 7:17 PM on May. 29, 2011

• if he kept the same number then why are they not calling his new phone after the old one he had? its just a phone i think if he wanted to talk to those women again he would and with as long as its been i doubt they will be calling when he switches back to his old phone
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 7:23 PM on May. 29, 2011

• it's been four years.
    i don't even think about men i called four years ago.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 10:00 PM on May. 29, 2011