How many oz of baby food do you feed your 8 month old and how many oz of formula

krissii

Asked by krissii at 7:15 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• At 8 Months my Son was Eating 2 jars of stage 2 baby food , and about 8 oz of formula , at each feeding .
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 7:34 PM on May. 29, 2011

• My son eats 1 jar of baby food, mixed with oatmeal cereal, for break fast and lunch, and only takes a bottle when hes sleepy. the oatmeal cereal makes it thicker and heartier so he doesn't have to eat more baby food. He gets snacks and juice, but hes on a schedule.
    tayshu4

Answer by tayshu4 at 10:18 PM on May. 29, 2011

• My son is 8 months and he eats a whole jar of baby fruit (4oz.) plus 4oz. Of cereal and 4 oz. Of milk for breakfast. For lunch he eats one jar (4oz.) of baby veggies and one jar of baby fruit plus 4 to 6oz. Of milk. Then between lunch and dinner he has and 8oz. Bottle of milk. For dinner he has a full jar of meat, one jar of baby veggies, one jar of baby fruit, and 2 to 4oz. Of milk!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 11:04 PM on May. 29, 2011

• My daughter is seven months old and we make her baby food. She eats an ice cube of fruit or veggie plus oatmeal for breakfast with a 5 ounce bottle, the same for lunch, and then usually has another bottle in the afternoon and an 8 ounce before bed.
    jteffs

Answer by jteffs at 8:48 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Formula fed babies need to keep getting 32 ounces of formula until they are 12 months old. I never used baby food or formula. Baby food is watered down and expensive. It's better for babies to finger feed themselves healthy foods.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:31 AM on May. 30, 2011

• My 8 month old drinks a 6 ounce bottle for breakfast with oatmeal and then for lunch he has a stage 2 jar of food along with another 5-6 ounces of formula then he has an afternoon bottle of about 5-6 ounces and then another 6 ounces before ved.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 5:13 PM on May. 30, 2011