Color scheme ideas?

Its in Dec for a 3 Anos Presentacion. for those that dont know what it is its like a mini quince (mexican debutante), big poofy dress and all. i was thinking purple and white or maybe pink and zebra but i dont know lol. HMU with ideas :) Nothing christmasy though please :)

And if you still dont understand the question (of what its for) I just need ideas for a color scheme for a BIG 3 yr olds birthday party in Dec. Bouncy house and all :)

THANKS :)

shortycmlb

Asked by shortycmlb at 7:25 PM on May. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• pink and zebra sounds cute and unique :)
    my favorite color is green so I would be tempted to use my own favorite color... you could show her a couple of samples of the colors you are thinking of and ask her which she likes best
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:17 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I really like the colors pink and brown together. thats what i used for my daughters room and i just think that goes so well together.
    TiffanyJewell

Answer by TiffanyJewell at 7:38 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I like the idea of purple. Maybe purple and light pink. What's her favorite color?
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 10:22 PM on May. 29, 2011

• she dosent have one yet :P if she gets 1 b4 dec we'll do it in that
    shortycmlb

Comment by shortycmlb (original poster) at 11:44 PM on May. 29, 2011