My friends 18 year old daughter is going to get pregnant?

My friends daughter is going to get pregnant. I told the Mom to get the girl on birth control before it was too late, but she doesn't listen! The daughter isn't ready for a baby and she's making a terrible mistake because her boyfriend is black! What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• Because her boyfriend is black? What does that have to do with anything?
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 7:43 PM on May. 29, 2011

• WHo cares if her bf is black. The girl is 18 she can do what she wants. Her mother can't force her to get on birth control. You should stay out of it and not be so racist and judgemental.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:43 PM on May. 29, 2011

• so what if hes black? Ive know girls who are young and get pregnant with a person from another race, and they are happy and have a wonderful family. Its not the color of a persons skin or even her age. I was 18 when i got pregnant and 19 when she was born and i am an amazing mother and did it by myself because my babys father, who was WHITE, was a deadbeat loser and left. She had the worst colic and even at 18-19 i was able to raise her to be a wonderful 3 y.o. I also have a sister in law who was 15 when she got pregnant and she is an amazing mother, GREAT!, age doe not make a difference and the fact that he is black does NOT matter either. YOU do NOT need to do ANYTHING, this is for her and her family and him to deal with. You will only hurt your friendship by butting in, with you ageism and racism.
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 7:46 PM on May. 29, 2011

• None of your business
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 7:46 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Find legitimate questions which involve YOUR life and mind your own business. Your posts are coming off very immature and filled with stupid drama creations. Hope you are finding entertainment trolling........
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 7:48 PM on May. 29, 2011

• none of your business. plus u can't make someone take birth control. so if she wanted to get pregnant she could.  and it really dosen't matter that he's black

Anonymous

• i dont know what her boyfriend being black has to do with with anything....oh you must be a racist....and the girl is 18 shes considered an adult there is nothing the mother can do and its not your kid so maybe you should MYODB
    triplettmommy08

Answer by triplettmommy08 at 7:51 PM on May. 29, 2011

• TROLL... THIS IS A BULL SHIT QUESTION ITS LIKE THE OTHER QUESTION ABOUT MAKING THE NEIGHBOR BREAST FEED

chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:59 PM on May. 29, 2011

• MYOB!!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:10 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Racist much? Who gives a shit he's black, white, chinese arabic, ect ect She's happy she's happy
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 8:18 PM on May. 29, 2011