Tire Blew Out Today!

We went to my aunts house today for a visit. On the way there, the car started to do this bumping thing. I told dh that I thought it might be the tire on the front passenger side of the car. Well, on the way home, the bumping got worse. So we pull off the highway and put some more air in the tire. Then, the bumping kept getting worse. Dh took like three different exits because he was worried that the tire might blow on the highway. When we were about 20 minutes from home, he decided to get off the highway and just stay on the service road. Right as we were exiting the highway, the tire starts really bumping, and then we see rubber flying! Well, dh got out changed the tire and we made it home safe and sound! I am so glad that we were not on the highway when this happened, and very glad that no one got hurt! So, have you ever had a tire blow out on you before?

A.Perry

Asked by A.Perry at 8:04 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yes and it sucks!
    angelrach86

Answer by angelrach86 at 8:07 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Yeah, about six months ago. We had just put studless snow tires on the car for the winter, I was making a U-turn, hit a curb and POP! Ugh!
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:19 PM on May. 29, 2011