Anymore ideas on...

How to lose weight? I just recently had twins, and I'm on a 'diet'.

For breakfast I drink a special k drink or special k cereal.

For lunch a special k drink, or a salad.

Dinner, I'll eat what I make or if its not that healthy (like a cheeseburger, not grilled chicken and broccoli) I'll eat a plain salad with carrots.

I can't exercise because I'm a teen and have newborn twins, so I'm too busy already. Anything else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• drink lots of water!
    angelrach86

Answer by angelrach86 at 8:13 PM on May. 29, 2011

• You are not eating enough. Your body is going to hang on to fat if you eat that little. You are a teen, you are active taking care of twins, and you are barely eating anything. You need at least 1500 to 1800 calories a day of good nutritious food, and you will lose weight. Your body just gave you an amazing gift and did well for you and your twins. Take care of it and yourself in return. You are worth treating well, and you do not have to, nor should you, eat plain salad and carrots for dinner. You will lose weight fast enough. Please trust me on that.
    DarlaHood

Answer by DarlaHood at 8:26 PM on May. 29, 2011

• If you are breast-feeding, you need to see a nutritionist because you may even need more calories if you are.
    DarlaHood

• walk every place you go. Walk your twins.
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 8:53 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Be sure that you get enough protein and calcium.

Answer by Bmat at 9:02 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Its better for your body to eat more often during the day that way you have more energy and you wont end up over eating when you Finally have a meal.. Plus try walking more
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:25 PM on May. 29, 2011