33 weeks pregnant and gained 14 kgs already

hi im 33 weeks pregnant and have gained 14 kg already, is this healthy also i have asked most of the people i know and they have all said that it doesnt look like i've put any weight on apart for my expanding stomach and a little on my but, so what could all the excess weight be?

aarter

Asked by aarter at 8:16 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How many pounds is that?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:18 PM on May. 29, 2011

• 1 kg is equal to 2.2 pounds..

14X 2.2 =30.8 pounds

OP, if you were small before becoming pregnant you should be just fine.. 25-35 pounds is "normal" weight gain for the average weight person, smaller people are given the ok to gain a few more pounds while bigger people are asked to gain less..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:30 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Agreed with Previous Post sayin u have had a healthy pregnancy your weights gain is great hun. And as long as baby is deveoping good.
    I am a "bigger people" am 25weeks pregnant....and have gained 3lbs this pregnancy lost 8lbs all together.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 10:26 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I'm a "bigger people" too, lol. I gained WAAY more than the recommended weight with both pregnancies. Some fat, a lot of water weight. This is the second question in a row about weight gain, lol. I saw an episode of "16 and pregnant" where the girl was anorexic and pregnant; that's an issue to worry about! I'm sure you're doing fine and your baby will be fine. :)
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 7:27 AM on May. 30, 2011