Any getting prego tricks.....

I have been TTC for almost a year. I am on my fourth round of clomid now, so i am really hooping its our month!! Just was wanting to hear syories about clomid or anything..any tips would help!!

lstephens0619

Asked by lstephens0619 at 8:24 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I was going to tell you to stand on your head after sex, lol, but after reading about your situation it didn't seem fitting. I don't know a whole lot about clomid, but I bumped you question so hopefully some other wonderful mamas could help answer your question. I wish you lots of luck!! And I hope this month is the month for you as well!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:36 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I heard eating yams helps ur body think its releasing hormones but I've never tried eating them to get prego. My youngest it was pure luck I have PCOS it took 4 years of trying then I kinda lost hope tried to adopt (long story) parents wanted the baby back then bam I was prego that same week we had to give the LO we was adopting back I heard about the yams while I was prego or I would have tried them eating em everyday lol GOOD LUCK!!@-->-------
    chunkyhoney78

Answer by chunkyhoney78 at 8:37 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I have no idea but here is a BUMP to help you out. Good Luck
    skileybug

Answer by skileybug at 8:40 PM on May. 29, 2011

• When me and DH were trying my mom told me to start taking the prenatal vitamins ahead of time....I wasnt on Clomid (I have no idea what that is) but I did take the vitamins...although it still took me a year to get pregnant...gosh..I guess this wasnt helpful at all lol...well I'll give you a bump and I wish you all the luck in the world
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:08 PM on May. 29, 2011

• my mom swears by taking vitamin E 400mg a day. she says the only risk to this is it also increases your chance of having multiples. good luck i hope you get what you want.
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 9:36 PM on May. 29, 2011

• What worked for me and a few others was to stop thinking about it as much. As soon as i started to give up, (after 1 and a half years of TTC) it happened it was like the both of us stopped stressing about it so it happened. Good luck!!
    chelcie_1

Answer by chelcie_1 at 11:35 PM on May. 29, 2011

• From what I understand sometimes Clomid can make your mucus hostile sometimes. So you might try Mucinex around ovulation or evening primrose if mucus is an issue or I have heard good things about pre seed for patients taking Clomid.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 11:41 PM on May. 29, 2011

• bump to you good luck and hopefully it is ur month....=)
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 12:08 AM on May. 30, 2011

• prenatels and certain foods will/may help......good luck mama!!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 12:10 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I used an ovulation kit with #3... I found out that I was actually ovulating around days 17-18 and not day 14...
    OctMommyof3

Answer by OctMommyof3 at 1:27 AM on May. 30, 2011