Talking about downsides of pregnancy.

I was talking to this guy on Facebook I was telling him my body's gonna get all weird after the baby. Belly not tight, stretch marks, down there not being as tight (vagina) he thought i was talking bout the belly button... like if women could have kids from their belly button lol

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 8:50 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• wow
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:51 PM on May. 29, 2011

• o.O I can't imagine talking about that to anyone unless I was in a relationship with them. LOL. Guys don't wanna think about loose vajay's!!!
    Anonymous

• That's bold of you to be talking to some random guy about the looseness of your vagina lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:54 PM on May. 29, 2011

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA to him.

But man, chick, you've got some nerves!! Haha. No freakin way would I discuss that with him!
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 8:55 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I'm an open person I can talk about sex boobs cunts w/e to anyone...
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 8:56 PM on May. 29, 2011

• There is being open and then there is being trashy
    Talking to some guy about your "cunt" being loose is trashy imo
    Anonymous

• if you were gonna be a bitch you shouldn't have bothered commenting.
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 9:04 PM on May. 29, 2011

• LOL I had to have to same convo with my bf and a few of his friends. I'm wondering how all these guys are so dumb when it comes to sex education. Was I the only one paying attention because I so learned about all of that. I guess they just think our bodies stay all perfect and unchanged but I know my bf is in for a big (vag) lol surprise : )
    chelcie_1

Answer by chelcie_1 at 11:24 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Your vaginal canal does not have to stay all stretched out. If you take advantage of the suggested 6-10 weeks of abstinence after the baby is born and do exercises (after any stitches or incisions have healed of course), you can tighten the area back up.

I'm with everyone else, I don't see talking to a random guy about the elasticity of my vaginal canal or any other quality of my vulva. But more power to you if you can do that. :)
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 7:14 AM on May. 30, 2011