Book recommendations?

Just finished The Hunger Games trilogy...they were AWESOME!!!!! Need something else to read...preferably something you can let me borrow on the Kindle lol...or that I can get on Booklending.com or free from Amazon....yes I know this is terribly specific but I'm running low on funds right now lol

Thanx ladies!!!!

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 9:35 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't know if it's on kindle but our book club just read The Help.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:00 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Janet Evanovich, it's a series called "the stephanie plum series" ...it's a mystery and a comedy. it's hilarious. i also heard that you can now rent from the library with the kindle....not sure if that's true though. check your local library to see if they have ebooks for your kindle. GL
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:21 PM on May. 29, 2011

• i was going to suggest the same as armywife! the Stephanie plum series is great. an easy read, but extremely entertaining and keeps you wanting more. there are currently 16 books in the series (#17 comes out in a few weeks) and they all have a number in the title

happy reading!
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 11:39 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I checked Booklending.com and Amazon for free copies of the Stephanie Plum series but I can't get them for free at either place...anything else you can suggest? =)
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 11:53 PM on May. 29, 2011