What are some good mals and snacks to give my 14 month old? What kind of food dose you baby eat everyday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my dd(19m) loves veggies. though its a fight with her to eat meat, I usually give her cut up carrots or she loves broccoli because it looks like a tree.... when is comes to meals she eats dinner with dh and I
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:44 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I went through a ton of oatmeal and scrambled eggs, made in microwave... :-) I always put just a little bit of butter and ketchup with eggs.....
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:00 PM on May. 29, 2011

• In the baby section, they have little snacks that are designed for toddlers. They range from wheat cookies to sweets. Gerber Graduates make alot of them, or you can stroll down the isle and see what they come up with, then scroll down the other isles in the store and get an idea of neat snacks.
    tayshu4

Answer by tayshu4 at 10:07 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Healthy cereal is great. Peanut butter sandwiches too. Most toddlers have meat issues cause it's hard to eat. Cut the pieces up very small.
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 10:08 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Stay away from chips at this age. They don't chew them well and will swallow them and cut their throats.
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 10:09 PM on May. 29, 2011

• My son LOVES goldfish...they are his favorite.
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 10:14 PM on May. 29, 2011

• My dd who is 17 months now loves anything that is made with cheese. Her favorite lunch is a grilled cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread.

cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 10:26 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Fruit! My son eats whatever is in season - right now he loves a mix of strawberries, blueberries and bananas cut up together in a bowl. He also loves watermelon, which we keep cubed in the frig most of the summer.
    For meals, he loves anything made with eggs - scrambled, hard boiled, french toast, quiche, omelettes. All quick and easy to make (except the quiche - I don't usually keep pie crusts in the house unless I know I'm going to use them, and it takes longer to make my own)

Answer by missanc at 10:01 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I would stay away from eggs because of how common egg allergy is in young children. My grandson's mother started feeding him egg at around 12 months, she thought it would help him gain weight. He quickly became allergic and now can't eat anything with even a little egg in it. It is a tough food allergy to live with.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:42 PM on May. 30, 2011

• He should be able to eat whatever anyone else in your family is eatting. Maybe cut up smaller tho'. And healthy, stay away from fried, greasy, fastfood, processed food isnt good either, alot of the gerber graduates are not so healthy.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 10:39 PM on May. 30, 2011